The UCSF 3DLab provides advanced image processing services for clinical diagnosis, treatment planning and response, and quantitative analysis services (e.g., RECIST) for clinical trials. The lab has a comprehensive suite of state-of-the-art commercial software packages and cutting-edge in-house tools. Please get in touch with us about services.
Clinical Image Analysis Services
- CT/MR image reformats segmentation and quantitative analysis for diagnosis and surgical/procedure planning.
- A variety of standardized 3D image analysis services can be ordered in conjunction with clinical CT/MR scans through APeX.
- Development of new, customized 3D image analysis services in collaboration with radiologists and clinical providers.
- We have specialized 3D analysis services for outside CT/MR imaging data.
Clinical Research Image Analysis Analysis
- Tumor response evaluation to treatment (RECIST)
- Safety reads for research scans
- Translation and clinical validation